|Home||» Products||» Bulk Milk Coolers||» Milk Cooling Tanks With Integrated Ice Water|
Milk Cooling Tanks With Integrated Ice Water
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 35000 INR
- Product Type
- Milk Cooling Tanks With Integrated Ice Water
- Stainless Steel
- Milk Sterilizer, Dairy Processing Plant
- Control System
- Cooling Mode
- Water Cooling
- Sterilization Method
Milk Cooling Tanks With Integrated Ice Water (IB)
Packo is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Milk Cooling Tanks With Integrated Ice Water. The IB range of milk cooling tanks is Packo's show piece.
Milk cooling with ice water
As refrigerant ice water, provided from an integrated ice bank system is used; it is sprayed along the outside of the inner tank containing the milk. Milk cooling with ice water has important advantages compared to conventional cooling techniques:
- The cooling from 35 to 10oC occurs 50% faster.
- The ice water intensively cools the milk without any risk of freezing, even with only small volumes in the tank.
- A relatively large amount of energy can be applied at any time. This enables a fluent procedure when cooling activity is in full swing and preserves the balance when it decreases.
- The ice supply can be replenished for hours and by means of relatively small compressors. The electrical power requirement is low.
- Cheap night rates electricity turns the installation into an even more economical system.
The 4oC race
Fast and efficient cooling guarantees high milk quality. The faster the milk is brought under the critical limit of 10oC and keeps on cooling down to the storage temperature of 4oC, the better the quality will remain. The cooling process from 35 to 10oC occurs 50% faster in the Packo IB than with conventional cooling techniques.
Instant cooling / pre-cooling
To instantly cool the milk to less than 10oC before it reaches the tank, Packo has developed a unique tubular heat exchanger. The milk flowing through this heat exchanger on its way to the tank, is cooled by means of the available ice water.
The advantages Instant cooling:
- Optimal preservation of the milk quality
- Reliable system (no seals) that is easy to clean
- No hot milk is mixed with cold milk in the tank
- Less agitation of the milk reducing risk of lipolysis
- Up to 50% and more energy savings.
- Production of lukewarm water that can be used as drinking water for the herd.
The range consists of open models (OM/IB) with volumes from 600 to 3.400 litres and closed models (RM/IB) going from 1.600 up to 15.000 litres. They all have a compact and powerful integrated ice bank system making the design space saving and ergonomic.
All tanks are made of high quality stainless steel AISI 304. The evaporator coils in the ice bank system are made of copper tubing. The insulation is compact (CFC free) polyurethane foam.
The surface finish of the parts in contact with the milk is perfectly smooth; there are no bacteria traps. The tank can be very easily and thoroughly cleaned.
- The same top quality is found in the diverse components that are part of the DIB tanks. Some examples:
- Electronic control system for temperature indication, control of the cooling unit and agitator:
- for the open models (OM/DIB): PCV2-2
- for the enclosed models (REM-/LEM-/ VM/DIB): the 'Dolphin' or the PCV4-2 control system
- A unique and very effective central cleaning system with high-pressure water from a dynamic spray-ball integrated in the agitator of the tank. This cleaning system comes standard with an automatic cleaning system: the Pack-O-Mat.
- External ice water pump protected by a stainless steel cover.
- Electronic ice thickness regulator to adapt the amount of ice to any kind of requirement.
- And many other components as there are milk inlets, self washing outlet, a compact, lateral turning lid and adjustable legs.
- Instant or pre cooling by means of the unique Packo tubular heat exchanger (see above).
- Cleaning with automatic dosing
- Cleaning in 50 % less time with reduced water consumption (ECO 2000).
- OCULUS: independent control and registration of cooling, stirring and cleaning.
- PACAP: digital content indication (mm/litre).
- Individual calibration and chart.
- Cooling units with fan control, soft starter, alternative cooling gasses.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Machines Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3-4 Days
- Packaging Details
- Wooden and Carton box
- Main Domestic Market
- All India